Critical Care Network
The North of England Critical Care Network (NoECCN) was established in July 2009. The core role of the Network is to act as an advisory body in the development, setting, maintenance and dissemination of safe, high quality standards of critical care within the region.
Aiming to optimize care delivery systems, resulting in:
- Effective, humane and equitable evidence based critical care to those in need – patients and carers
- The right care in the right place at the right time given by the right people.
- A hospital-wide approach to early identification and assessment of critically ill patients
- Measurement, evaluation and action to continue to improve patient access, experience and outcomes
- Prediction of demand and planning of capacity across the whole health care system
- Supported, developed and valued teams
Link to their own website: http://www.noeccn.org.uk/About_us